Food Service



Elementary (K-3)& Middle (4-6) 4th-12th Grades
Paid Student- $1.10

Paid Student- $1.85 (Elementary)

Paid Student- $2.10 (Middle)

Paid Student- $ 2.10
Reduced- $.30 Reduced- $.40 Reduced- $ .40
Adult/Visitor/$ 2.10 Adult/Visitor/$ 3.50 Adult/Visitor/ $ 3.50

March Breakfast Menus

April Breakfast Menus


TOP 10 Reasons

to eat Breakfast!!!!

Elementary & Middle

March Menus

April Menus


PJHS March Menus

PJHS April Menus


PHS March Menus

PHS April Menus


Garden Vegetable Newsletter

Cruciferous Vegetables Newsletter

Herbs and Spices Newsletter

Dark Leafy Greens Newsletter

Root Veggies Newsletter

Legumes Newsletter

Tree Fruits Newsletter

Red and Orange Vegetables Newsletter

Summer Vegetable Newsletter


Online Application for Cafeteria Employment






Nondiscrimination Statement for Arkansas Child Nutrition Programs:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture

(USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and

employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are

prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age,

or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted

or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program

information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should

contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are

deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal

Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made

available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program

Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a

letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the

form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your

completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.